Many friends who wear braces tend to hide food residues. If you want to start a dental flusher but are afraid that the dental flusher will affect the orthodontics, flush out the brackets? Next, Water floss factory-Weijie intelligently combines the cleaning principles of the dentist and the dental flusher, and shares relevant knowledge with you.
1. First of all, you can use a dental flusher with braces
When wearing braces, not only brush your teeth in the morning and evening, but also brush your teeth half an hour after each meal to ensure that there are no food residues. Teeth flusher can be said to be the gospel of braces, because food residues can easily be stuffed between the gaps between the braces, and the flusher can thoroughly rinse the food residues in the middle of the braces, and can also clean the oral cavity. So wearing braces can be used to flush your teeth. Of the device.
Using a flusher to clean your teeth during orthodontics will not affect the effect of orthodontics. However, you should pay attention to the method of use, try not to be close to the dental tray, so as not to touch the orthodontic brackets, archwires, ligatures, and cause falling off or displacement of the archwires, and pay attention to the water pressure of the dental flusher to avoid excessive teeth. The trough is compressed and the mouth is uncomfortable.
The size of the water pressure is suitable to feel comfortable and able to wash away food residues. After orthodontics, be careful not to bite hard objects or bite hard objects, such as bones, nuts, sugar cane, etc. The brackets stick to the surface of the teeth relatively firmly, so you can use the dental punch with braces, and you need to pay attention to punching. Dental appliances cannot be used to flush bone nails.
2. Secondly, the dental flusher will not flush out the brackets
If you want to use a dental flusher, there are basically three steps:
1. Insert the attached nozzle into the middle hole of the nozzle knob and insert it firmly.
2. Open the water tank cover of the fuselage, and then pour water into the water tank; at this time, make sure that the device is closed.
3. Tilt down and place the nozzle in the mouth, aim at the teeth, and then turn on the device to ensure that the water flow and the gums are at a 90 degree angle, and slightly close the lips to prevent the water from side shooting. If you want to achieve the best results, it is recommended to start from the back. Starting from the tooth area, wash in the direction of the front teeth.
3. Finally, the flusher will not adversely affect the orthodontics. It is recommended to use the flusher from a professional flusher manufacturer to clean your teeth.
The dental flusher uses water column pressure to clean the teeth. Pay attention to the method of use during use and try not to be close to the dental tray, so as not to touch the orthodontic brackets, arch wires, and ligature wires, causing them to fall off or move the arch wires. And pay attention that the water pressure of the dental flusher should not be too high as much as possible to avoid pressure on the alveolar and discomfort in the mouth. Especially for people wearing aligners and elderly people with limited mobility, the flushing device can play a better role in cleaning.
It is worth noting that after orthodontics, the main attention should be not to bite hard objects or bite hard objects, such as bones, nuts, sugar cane, etc. The brackets are relatively firm on the surface of the teeth, so there is no problem in flushing the teeth. You need to pay attention The flusher cannot be used to flush bone nails.
Summary: You can use a dental flusher to wear braces, it will not affect the correction of the teeth, and will not wash away the brackets. It has a good cleaning effect on cleaning the gap between the teeth. It can be said that the dental flusher is the gospel for those who wear braces.