How to keep the brush head of an electric toothbrush clean_How to clean the brush head of an electric toothbrush
1. Cleaning method of the brush head of an electric toothbrush: after each brushing, put the brush head into the water, turn on the power switch, shake it a few times, and then tap the brush head to wash off the foreign objects and toothpaste remaining on the bristles.
When using an electric toothbrush, you should pay attention to the following details:
1. Do not put the electric toothbrush in a high temperature or long-term exposure state to avoid deformation and bending of the bristles due to high temperature;
2. Thoroughly clean the brush head of the electric toothbrush after each use and remove as much moisture as possible. Place the toothbrush head-up in a cup, or place it in the sun to allow it to dry and sanitize.
3. If conditions permit, you can purchase 2 or 3 electric toothbrush heads at the same time to prolong the drying time of the toothbrush. This is especially important for people with gingivitis and periodontitis.
Second, in addition, the use of rounds can also maintain the elasticity of the bristles.
4. The old brush head with loose or curled bristles and loss of elasticity must be replaced in time, otherwise it is not good for teeth and gums;
5. The brush head of the electric toothbrush should be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected once a week.
6. Electric toothbrush heads cannot be used together to prevent mutual infection.
3. Ultraviolet sterilization, cleaning brush head
In addition to the above method of manually cleaning the brush head, the ultraviolet sterilization electric toothbrush currently launched by Aiwejay supports the functions of automatic drying and ultraviolet sterilization. After each use, after we insert the brush head into the brush cup, automatic The automatic sterilization function of drying and UV ultraviolet rays, the addition of this function is particularly convenient when going out to carry and use, after all, the brush head part must be wet after brushing your teeth.